Start Dates & Holidays
Renowned for our easy-going lifestyle and love of tradition, us Spaniards enjoy a good public holiday. And why not? We're hard workers. Join us throughout the year as we rest, relax and celebrate Spain!
Start Dates 2017
Our courses start each Monday, except for absolute beginners' courses which have set dates throughout the year. You can begin private classes on any business day.
- Group Course: Each Monday
- Group Course for Beginners: 02/01, 16/01, 06/02, 06/03, 03/04, 02/05, 16/05, 05/06, 03/07, 17/07, 07/08, 21/08, 04/09, 18/09, 02/10, 06/11, 04/12
- Private Course: Any Business Day
- DELE Preparation Course: 26/06, 06/11
Public Holidays 2017
In 2017 Ailola Madrid Spanish school is closed on the following public holidays in Spain:
- January: 01/01 (Año Nuevo), 06/01 (Epifanía del Señor)
- March: 25/03 (San José)
- April: 14/04 (Viernes Santo)
- May: 01/05 (Fiesta del Trabajo), 15/05 (San Isidro)
- July: 25/07 (Santiago Apóstol)
- August: 15/08 (Día de la Asunción de la Virgen)
- September: 09/09 (Fiesta en Madrid)
- October: 12/10 (Fiesta Nacional de España)
- November: 01/11 (Día de Todos los Santos), 09/11 (Nuestra Señora de la Almudena)
- December: 08/12 (Inmaculada Concepción), 25/12 (Navidad del Señor)
On public holidays won't be held lessons. Half of the cancelled lessons will be recuperated during the same week.