Internship Application Process
Signing up for an internship in Spain doesn't have to be a headache! At Ailola Madrid, we've gotten so good at arranging internships that we've designed a streamline way of getting you in the door of some of Spain's best businesses and organizations. Find out how you can sign up below!
1. Send application
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English or Spanish
- Motivation letter with preferred areas, interests and objectives
2. Get your language skills ready
- Online Language level test to ensure you have B1-level Spanish, or
- Take additional lessons before you begin your internship to improve your level
3. Pay program
- Internship Program + Spanish Course: Payment of Spanish course to reserve your place
More questions about your Internship in Madrid? Get in touch today!